Purvankara WAVES – PRE LAUNCH !!!
2 and 3 BHK Apts ranging from 1232 Sq.Ft. to 1943 Sq.Ft. with a host of modern facilities & amenities.
BASE PRICE/SFT : Rs. 4950/-
FLOOR RISE: Rs. 20, PREMIUM CHARGES/SFT: Rs. 175
SUPER PREMIUM: Rs. 400, ULTRA PREMIUM: Rs. 600/-
Some of the key highlights of the project include:
- Location:The last decade has seen a sudden spurt in investments towards North Bangalore. Hebbal which has benefitted immensely from this shift, has now become unaffordable for many with capital values moving upwards of Rs 9000 per sq ft. As a result, Hennur has gained momentum as the next residential hot spot.
So, what makes Hennur the most sought after residential location:
- A thriving economic centre
- Manyata Tech Park – A bee-hive of about 100,000 IT & ITES professionals
- Mega project announcements such as the KIADB Park, IT Investment Region and Devanahalli Business Park
- Approx. 2 Million sq ft of office space is likely to be developed between Hebbal, Bellary Road, Thanisandra and Hennur Road
- Infrastructure investments to drive growth in Hennur
- Proposed widening of Hennur Road from 80 feet to 120 feet
- Investments worth Rs. 292 crores earmarked for the improvement of ORR that connects Hennur to the far South, East and West of the city
- Proposed 33 kms High Speed Rail Link will connect city centre and International Airport around 2016. It is proposed to have two stops, one at Hebbal & the other at Yelahanka which are close to Hennur Road.
- Hennur lies in close proximity to the 31 km mono rail link from JP Nagar to North Bangalore.
- The 116 km proposed Peripheral Ring Road shall ease the connectivity between Hennur Road, Bellary Road & Old Madras road amongst others
- 72 kms Metro Rail Phase 2 – A Parallel Line is planned to the North South Corridor, running between Nagawara (Short distance from our Purva Palm Beach) to Gottigere in the South. Once this is completed, the commute time between Hennur Road to the Southernmost part of the city could come down to a mere 20-30 mins
- As per the Comprehensive Development Plan, the Pipeline Road on which Purva Palm Beach is located would cut through Hennur Road, Thanisandara Road and Bellary Road on one side, and would connect to Old Madras Road on the other.
First of its kind & arguably India’s only “Wave Pool” in a residential project.
Snorkeling Pool | Infinity Pool with a sunken bar | Golf putting range
Koi Pond | Gazebo | Hammocks
Karaoke and Jamming room | Ballet Room | Star gazing
Lego building blocks room | Science Club
Beach Volleyball | Paw Park | Squash court
Tennis Court | Cricket practice pitch | Yoga court
BASE PRICE/SFT : Rs. 4950/-
FLOOR RISE: Rs. 20, PREMIUM CHARGES/SFT: Rs. 175, SUPER PREMIUM: Rs. 400, ULTRA PREMIUM: Rs. 600/-
Please Contact us for Exclusive Pre Launch Offers and Confirmed Bookings